Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scarfs Suck!!

Ok hopefully I am not alone here - scarfs suck!! I have ripped out and started over on this one scarf a hundred times. I just can't get it right. Not that I am messing up, it just doesn't look right. I really am not a big fan of the garter stitch, and I need a scarf that is gonna be warm for my Dad - he works outside. So I started with the seed stitch. Mind you I have to make 2 hats and 2 scarfs AFTER this scarf is finished before Christmas! I got about 2 feet into it and held it up and went "Ugh" I just didn't like it. So I started the garter stitch. "Ugh" again. Now I am on stockinette knitting in the round, and so far its looking okay. Just wish me luck that it turns out okay and I can still get everything done. "Paws Crossed!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! Anything you like, anytime!