Tuesday, December 7, 2010

::Monica::

Hope you read this!! For the Dog Sweater Pattern go to Ravelry. You may have to register, but if you plan on knitting more than just that, it's definately worth it. Its the greatest site I have ever seen. it has thousands of patterns, and if I want to make something I go there first and always find it. You can search for anything, and some patterns you have to pay for, but they have just as good free ones, probably better. If you have any questions or need help on anything, add a comment on here, or send me an email at hollyjo@mail.com and add a subject so I know its you. I get tons of "crap mail" and have to sort through it once a week. I will try to get back to you quick but I dont check every day, so your probably better to leave a comment and then an email since I am working on this every day at least a little to get it going!! Good luck! Seriously if you need any help ask me I will do my best to help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! Anything you like, anytime!